The top 5 commercials as measured by USA Today’s Ad Meter Rating was as follows:
- Rocket Homes and Rocket Mortgage: "Dream House with Anna Kendrick and Barbie"
- Amazon “Mind Reader” with Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost
- Doritos/Cheetos “Push It” campaign with Charlie Puth and Megan Thee Stallion
- Kia “Robo Dog / The All-Electric Kia EV6”
- Toyota “Brothers” starring paralympian Brian McKeever and his older brother Ryan
Coming in the top spot according to USA Today, Rocket Mortgage, headquartered in Detroit, has over 50 sponsorship deals. The Detroit Lions are their largest deal in terms of total assets bought with over 20 total sponsorship assets. The brands top market stays consistent with their headquarters as they have over 15 sponsorship or media deals within the Detroit Market.
According to SponsorUnited data, Amazon and its sub-brands lead the way with 1,098 sponsorship or media deals while Toyota has over 130 more sponsorship deals than the other four brands combined. Within the United States, Los Angeles is the top market for both Toyota and Amazon while only in the top five for one other brand, Rocket Mortgage. New York and Chicago have a large impact across the top three brands as they both land in the top four across Amazon, Toyota and Kia.